Throughout the six weeks of the course beginning March 12, 2012, participants will identify a stakeholder group, develop a process for project implementation, and create a plan for reflecting on the entire process. Specific topics for each week include:
- Week One: Introduction to Metropolitan Agriculture
- Week Two: Value Creation Strategy A: New Markets
- Week Three: Value Creation Strategy B: Revaluation of Existing Markets
- Week Four: Value Creation Strategy C: Sustainable Intensification
- Week Five: New Operating Principles
- Week Six: Guided Reflection
Webcasts are on Monday, beginning March 12. The time is 11 am Eastern (US) and 4 pm Central European.
- In April the US has a time zone change. In April, the course webcast will be at 11 am (Eastern) and 5 pm (Central).
The time for Europe does change in April but not for US based participants.